Includes 40x8mm & 22x8mm mounting hardware to fit our frames. MRP’s Hazzard is the ultimate coil shock for our steel single pivot frames. The level of adjustability is unmatched. The Hazzard features the Shred-Lever for stiffening on-the-fly climbing or stage transfers. Making the ride supremely adjustable is their Low-Speed Compression Knob, High-Speed Compression Knob and Rebound Adjustment knob. The level of control allows you to dial your ride in to unmatched levels of comfort and confidence.
The Hazzard is the new go-to for riders who won’t compromise on performance or control. The Hazzard gives you all the benefits of coil-sprung suspension (supple action, lower friction, longer service life, and more consistency) and control over both high and low-speed compression damping, rebound, and spring preload. If that weren’t enough, the Hazzard features a convenient low-speed compression switch that firms up the shock immensely for sustained climbs and stage transfers – where saving energy is paramount. Plus, with our new Progressive Springs, you can use the Hazzard on bikes that previously required air shocks!
- Developed specifically for the needs of all-mountain and enduro riders.
- Features the Shred Lever™ which when engaged reroutes oil through an additional shimmed flow path to greatly boost low-speed compression damping. Say goodbye to energy-sapping suspension movement when you’re hoofing it up steep routes to access rad descents!
- For our frames they are to be paired with MRP’s Progressive Springs, which increase in spring rate late in stroke to provide additional ramp-up and bottom-out control. These springs are ideal for single pivot frames.
- Large 14mm diameter shaft and reinforced eyelet joint for better durability with frames utilizing Clevis mounting and/or linkage yokes.
- Includes seven additional decals in various colors for matching to bike.
- For our 145mm travel, shock stroke is 50mm, for our 170mm travel, shock stroke is 57mm